What are we doing to keep you, your family and our caring team safe?
The health and safety of our guests and caring team is our top priority. At this time, the REYNOLDS JONKHOFF Funeral Home will operate normally and welcome the public for visitations and services.
We want to assure you that the Reynolds Jonkhoff team is taking proactive measures to help prevent the spread of any potential illness. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements, along with MICHIGAN Department of Health Services, regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and our local health departments.
• We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean our chapels, lounge and restrooms before and after each service with particular attention paid to high touch items like knobs, faucets, chairs and other communal areas.
• Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our teams are reminded multiple times a day that cleanliness starts with this simple act.
• Additional hand sanitizer has been placed at the register book area, and any of our meeting/arrangement rooms.
• Employees who exhibit cold or flu-like symptoms have been instructed to stay home from work
• In an effort to minimize direct contact, we ask that you consider avoiding shaking hands or physical contact with the members of the family or other guests.
*** Direct Eye Contact, Loving Words, and a Warm Smile can be as meaningful to the families as a traditional handshake or hug, especially during these difficult times.
• For services and visitations at our funeral home, we will offer webcasting to our families at no additional cost. Off-site services will be discussed on a case by case basis.
• We request that guests who are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms including fever, cough and shortness of breath or have been in contact with or have recently traveled to any of the affected countries refrain from visiting the funeral home at this time.
• We can make arrangements by phone if that makes you more comfortable also.
• For those who refrain from coming for any services you are welcome to leave messages for the family on our website
If you have any questions about the funeral home operations, please feel free to contact our management team
via email at [email protected]